Our Yarm group are having a Visitor Day on Friday 7th June from 7.15-9.00am.
This is a one-off event with the chance to meet a number of local businesses and they're welcoming new businesses to attend.
Why not come along to meet a room full of like-minded professional business people, even to just get some peer support.
Our doors are always open for businesses to visit the group. It may be suitable for you if you fall into one of the following categories:
• You are looking for a great networking group to join for support, motivation, new business, etc.
• You want to grow your business
• You have just set up your business and you want to meet some useful people
• You want to try networking as you think it could help your business
• You have tried other networking groups and found them to be too disciplined, not enough structure, etc.
• You want to try networking but are nervous about taking that first step
This group is fully established and is full of local businesses who are looking to help eachother.
The cost to attend the visitor day is £10pp, this all goes to the venue to cover room hire, refreshments and breakfast.
Any questions, please call us on 0191 300 9050 alternatively email email@example.com
Network B2B was set up to bring a fresh approach to business networking, before we started, you had two options if you wanted to network. The What-Was-The-Point-Of-That? Network or The Oh-My-God-I-Need-A-Referral! Network. We decided to bring a change to business networking and help stop these scenarios.
We decided to offer a structured but relaxed approach to business networking, meaning that even if you're new to business networking, you will see a return if you follow the system. We also made sure that the atmosphere is informal but still the professional approach, We believe that networking can be a pleasure, not a chore.