Our Blackburn Friday morning group meeting is located in the Blues Bar of Blackburn Rovers Football Club, Ewood Park, Nutall St, Blackburn BB2 4JF.
Meeting schedule - Friday, Fortnightly 8.00am - 10.00am
On arrival - Delegates meet in the Blues Bar.
Refreshments - Breakfast sandwiches and drinks on arrival. Special dietary requirements can be accommodated with sufficient notice.
Parking - Free parking on site (Block H off Nutall St, at Rovers Store end)
The format of the meetings is structured, but relaxed.
• Delegates sit at a table in a horseshoe or boardroom configuration and start by sharing good news and thanks for business referrals.
• Each delegate then promotes their business with a 60 second "shout out".
• After a break for open networking and refreshments, one member gives a 10 minute presentation about their business.
• The rest of the time is spent networking.
• The meeting is chaired by a member of the group, with the Shout team always in attendance.
Guests are always welcome
Get in touch if you would like to visit this or any other Shout Network group.
All groups are single sector. If your sector is unavailable at this event a member of the Shout Network team will contact you to offer suggestions for other groups within Shout Network or to arrange a refund, usually within 24 hours.
Alongside our regular networking groups, we also organise three of the region's largest business to business exhibitions in Lancashire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester. For more information on exhibiting or attending these events visit www.shoutexpo.com
Shout Network Limitedwww.shoutnetwork.co.uk
Shout Network is the leading business networking provider across North West. We offer a relaxed, professional networking environment where members feel sufficiently at ease to represent themselves, and their businesses with maximum authenticity.
© FindNetworkingEvents.com 2017. All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement | Site by FindNetworkingEvents.com
FOLLOW SHOUT NETWORK LIMITED ON