Join us for a friendly, relaxed networking meeting.
We meet every Thursday morning and our members benefit from new business, business advice and a support network for when times are challenging. Our members hold one business category each, (one solicitor, one accountant, etc.) - if you book and the slot is already taken, we'll try point you in the direction of a local group with the seat available!
Our doors are always open for businesses to visit the group. It may be suitable for you if you fall into one of the following categories:
• You are looking for a great networking group to join for support, motivation, new business, etc.
• You want to grow your business
• You have just set up your business and you want to meet some useful people
• You want to try networking as you think it could help your business
• You have tried other networking groups and found them to be too disciplined, not enough structure, etc.
• You want to try networking but are nervous about taking that first step
Our Sunderland Group meet Face to Face weekly at The Wessington Brewers Fayre, contact the office for more information.
You need to pre-book your place.
Please contact us if you need to know more
0191 300 9050 / firstname.lastname@example.org Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Network B2B was set up to bring a fresh approach to business networking, before we started, you had two options if you wanted to network. The What-Was-The-Point-Of-That? Network or The Oh-My-God-I-Need-A-Referral! Network. We decided to bring a change to business networking and help stop these scenarios.
We decided to offer a structured but relaxed approach to business networking, meaning that even if you're new to business networking, you will see a return if you follow the system. We also made sure that the atmosphere is informal but still the professional approach, We believe that networking can be a pleasure, not a chore.